The Daily DIYer

Friday, May 22, 2015

Terra Cotta Pot Candle Holder


I've been all about my patio lately.  It was a blank slate.  I recently threw some chairs out there for the fun of it and that's how it all started.  Whooooooopppssss.

Since then, I've added lots of additions.  I thought this little candle holder would make another nice accessory.  I painted it to look weathered, like it has been outside for awhile and think it turned out just how I wanted it.

I've included a complete video tutorial that covers the entire process of how I created this candle holder.  I hope that you try it out for yourself too!  If you do, let me know if the comments below how it goes!

Enjoy!


Can't see if the video?  Click here: https://youtu.be/OpnV4dsDQYI


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment