The Daily DIYer

Wednesday, January 4, 2017

BIG Trader Joe's Haul

I'm obsessed with Trader Joe's.  It's a shame we don't have one closer to where we live.  It's a good 45 minutes from our home, depending on traffic.  Their quality of food, healthy nature, and prices just can't be beat.

Their frozen food is some of the best I've had.  I rarely buy anything frozen except for plain veggies.  They have some great combinations of frozen veggies and meal starters.  They make for easy and last minute meals.

We recently were in the Trader Joe's area and of course I had to do a big grocery shopping tripe while we were out.  I picked up some of my favorites and also some new foods to try that have been on my bucket list.

Hope you enjoy this haul video!



Direct link to the video here:  https://youtu.be/zNu0nOcd9U4

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment