The Daily DIYer

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Clothes Pin Photo Clip Wood Sign



Using just a few simple items, you can have yourself a beautiful home decor piece!  Or, since this piece was designed around the holiday's, this wood sign also makes a great gift!  Think Christmas, birthdays, grandparents day, Father's Day, Mother's Day, just because... should I go on?
I love the versatility of this piece as well.  It came be customized with colors and finished to match your taste or home's theme.  You can also change the wording to match the event or photo's you'll be adding.  (For a mom, wedding, display vacation photos, recipe cards in the kitchen, Christmas cards for the holidays... I could go on, but you get creative!
I used a 1"x10" common board but down to 16" long.  You can see the whole tutorial in the video linked below.  Hope you try this project and hope you enjoy the DIY video!

Direct link to the video here: https://youtu.be/VTJjHBEr0ww
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Thanks For sharing this Superb article.I use this Article to show my assignment in college.it is useful For me Great Work. Black Cocktail Dress

    ReplyDelete