The Daily DIYer

Monday, January 16, 2017

DIY Let it Snow Pallet Wood Sign with Burlap Banner


I went sent an inspiration photo by a client asking if I could recreate it for her.  This is a piece I've never attempted before, however I knew I could make it happen.  It was an interesting mix of styles and materials, the perfect mix of rustic pallet wood, glamorous silver glitter, and the added texture of burlap.  In the end it really all did just come together.

This is a longer DIY video, only because you are getting two tutorials in one.  The first is the wood sign and the second is the burlap banner piece.  It was involved, but worth the effort to have a happy client who had this on her home decor wish list.

Linked below on the video tutorial - I hope you enjoy!



Direct link to the tutorial here: https://youtu.be/5C2OAzCjHZQ

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment