The Daily DIYer

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

DIY Heat Transfer Vinyl Shirt


First of all - a HUGE thank you to www.Parsbee.com for inspiring this DIY.  They were so sweet to send me some of the wonderful products that they offer in their online store.  One of those products is their awesome HTV (Heat Transfer Vinyl).

Their HTV worked great on this raglan shirt I picked up from Five & Below.  The red sleeves inspired this baseball themed shirt.  I love that it is personalized just for me and that having my Silhouette machine and heat press allow me to have that creative control.

If you like this design here is a FREE .studio3 file for the baseball stitches!


This is the first DIY video I've made with HTV so I've gone into more detail to explain how it all works and how to make your own projects with heat transfer vinyl.
I hope you enjoy!


Direct link to the video here: https://youtu.be/4Gqzb2yZmNQ
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment