The Daily DIYer

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Monogram Pallet Wood Sign


I always enjoy having some creative freedom with client orders.  They tell me the info and style they are looking for and I get to run with how it will ultimately end up looking.  Of course I always do a mock up of my design and send a screen shot before actually fully making the order.  However, it sure is not the same as seeing the piece all put together.  I have found more times than not, that they are pleasantly surprised to actually see my written and worded design actually come to life.  I also really enjoy seeing my own ideas become an actual piece of decor.

This pallet sign is actually pretty simple, but is also has a lot of detail.  I made this wood sign 18" wide x 28" long.  It is a bigger wood sign, but isn't over whelming.  The added jute accents really putt it all together.  I created a video tutorial to show you how I made this monogram pallet wood sign.
I hope you enjoy!


Direct link to this video here:  https://youtu.be/GBsvE5Mx9qg

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Hello Shannon, thank you for your video it was very well done and answered many of my questions, I am very excited to get started. I have a question, which silhouette cameo machine do you recommend?

    ReplyDelete