The Daily DIYer

Monday, January 23, 2017

DIY $10 Magnolia Wreath


This may not be the "signature" Magnolia Wreath - trust me, I would kill for that one.  But I'm just not up for buying several $100 wreaths, so I'm back to my creative ways and made one myself.  I just needed a smaller scale wreath for a shiplap framed wood sign I made (click HERE for that tutorial), so making my own fit the bill and the budget.

Hobby Lobby just happens to have magnolia leaf bushes for about $18.  Hit the 50% off sale and it's just $9 for it.  Then I used a Dollar Tree "grapevine" wreath for the base.  Other supplies I have on hand, so this whole wreath only cost $10 total to bring to life.  Much better then the $95 price tag.  Although, again, I would still love to have several of those in my home!

I created a video tutorial to show you how I made this wreath in case you happen to be thrifty like me.
I hope you enjoy!



Direct link to the video here: https://youtu.be/2CWD4_v3cVQ

post signature

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this so much! I am going to Michael's to check out their magnolia leaves. My HL is 45 minutes away. Lol

    ReplyDelete