The Daily DIYer

Friday, June 23, 2017

DIY Dog Bowl Stand



Our new puppy is just a little spoiled... ok a lot spoiled.  He is our first family dog, so that may just have a little bit to do it.  He is a medium sized dog, about 50 pounds (right now) and nearly a year old.  Our vet says he shouldn't get much taller, but will likely put on more pounds.  Since the height is what I was worried about with this project, I went ahead and made this bowl stand for him.

The dark stain and the white combo is what I'm obsessed with right now.  It just is classy, has a lot of character, and really has that custom look.  It wasn't hard to decide the look I wanted for our puppy's custom piece of furniture and I'm just giddy with the way it turned out.

I give you a complete rundown and tutorial of how this Dog Bowl Stand was made.  I hope you are inspired!



Direct link to the video here:  https://youtu.be/bmpQCOWHvc8

 photo Signature_zpsv4kveavu.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment