The Daily DIYer

Friday, June 2, 2017

Craft Closet Tour


Organizing, when it comes to crafts, is sort of an uphill battle.  Creativity gets messy!  I do my best to keep things in order and put them back in their place when I'm done.  That is the key to being able to find your supplies the next time you need them.

I have a good sized studio with all sorts of craft supplies, tools, and work space; however, it is in my basement.  I actually really love my studio and it worked perfectly for me, before I had my son.  Now that I stay home with him, I am upstairs much more because that's where everything is (kitchen, his room, food, etc.).  That's where the craft closet came to life.  It is our coat closet transformed into my craft storage area.  I have everything in there that I use on a regular basis.  I still need my studio for sewing, making hair bows, storage, my heat press is down there... on and on.  So I am very blessed to have both spaces and have been able to make each space work for me and my family.

I recently added a ton of extra storage and color to my craft closet and wanted to share with you!  I hope that you are inspired!



Direct link to the video here: https://youtu.be/QVtY4adbE5o

 photo Signature_zpsv4kveavu.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment