The Daily DIYer

Thursday, June 15, 2017

DIY Scrap Wood Sign | 4th of July Decor


I always say, save those scraps!  I even go as far as cutting bad pieces of scrap off and keeping the good parts.  They always seem to get used in some way or another, so it's always good to keep them around.

This wood sign is made with all scraps from my scrap pile.  I ripped some 1"x12"s down and had nice square strips left over.  Not knowing what they would be good for, I threw them into the scrap pile.  Those pieces found their purpose in today's tutorial.  They created this beautiful framed wood sign to celebrate the upcoming 4th of July holiday.

Font: Magnolia Sky

See all the details of this project and build in the tutorial I've created below.
I hope you are inspired!



Direct link to the video here:  https://youtu.be/Z4uCAM1aaEY

 photo Signature_zpsv4kveavu.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment