The Daily DIYer

Friday, June 9, 2017

DIY Drop Cloth Curtains



If you haven't seen my post and video tutorial on how to bleach drop cloth - you can see that here.
This is a continuation of that post, I'll be sharing how I turned those drop cloths into beautiful farmhouse style curtains!

I have a little twist to mine since they are used in my bedroom and I need black out curtains in there.  It's a neat little trick I share with you in the video tutorial below.
I hope you are inspired!



Direct link to the video here: https://youtu.be/zO5Yfp-Ipek

 photo Signature_zpsv4kveavu.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Would love if you listed supplies on your blog. Came from your u-tube channel hopeing you gave the drop cloth size you used. Been thinking of doing this except I don't think I'll bleach. I want rustic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful curtains. How did you manage making the folded-over edges even?
    Thank you for the ideas

    ReplyDelete