The Daily DIYer

Friday, June 2, 2017

DIY Wood Firecrackers from 4x4 Wood


I was on the hunt for new patio decor.  I was really wanting a red and blue theme.  I have had the same (but pretty) aqua and lime green porch for 3 years now.  My cushions were pretty flat and the rug had some rust spots from the metal chairs on it.  It was still fine, but I was being pulled towards this red/blue change of scenery.

I was able to find what I needed for the porch at Walmart of all places.  I checked so many different places and so many were picked over.  I even checked a bigger Walmart with no luck.  Our little mini Walmart is where I found the rug and new cushions I had in my head.

Then it was time to decorate the new porch.  Out with the aqua and lime green, and now in with the red, white, and blue.  Thus, wood 4x4 firecrackers were born!  

Check out the full tutorial here!
I hope you enjoy!



Direct link to the video here:  https://youtu.be/ZUAT6oBdfgA

 photo Signature_zpsv4kveavu.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment