The Daily DIYer

Friday, March 24, 2017

DIY Dollar Tree Succulent Wreath


Another YouTuber asked me to do a Dollar Tree collaboration, and how could I turn that down?  Only rule was, everything you use had to be from the Dollar Tree.  I nearly got away from getting everything from there; however this wreath needed burlap as a base and my Dollar Tree was out of their burlap on the roll.  I did already have some burlap by the yard at home already luckily.

The supplies I used for this wreath were:
14" wire wreath form
burlap
16 succulent picks
spanish moss
hot glue & glue gun
scissors
wire cutters

This was a super easy DIY projects.  It takes a little time and a lot of hot glue.  In the end I love how it turned out!  I have been these wreaths online for $50, $100, $150+.  My Dollar Tree version cost me under $20 to make from Dollar Tree supplies!

I share the full tutorial in this DIY video.
I hope you enjoy!



Direct link to the video here: https://youtu.be/HqtDJAYNRW8



Purchase this wreath in my Etsy shop!
ONLY ONE AVAILABLE
https://www.etsy.com/listing/520395117/succulent-wreath-artificial-14-indoor?ref=shop_home_active_9

No comments:

Post a Comment