The Daily DIYer

Monday, March 13, 2017

DIY Pallet Wood Sign | Grateful Blessed Thankful


Grateful.  Blessed.  Thankful.  All three of these words are powerful.  Words I know that I wish I felt more every day.  We all sort of go through the motions of day to day living.  Sometimes we over look the things that are so "normal" yet, really are blessings.

Many of my wood signs serve as a reminder.  A reminder that serves as home decor and art.  Pieces that can be seen each day, read, and then remind of it's message.  In this case, to be grateful, to remember our blessings, and to be thankful for them.

Today, I am all of these things for so many different reasons.  This sign may be going to a client and to their home, but I am blessed to have a blog and YouTube channel to remind me of the work I put into it's creation.  I am also grateful and thankful to have  viewers and clients who can enjoy my art.
Here is my video tutorial of how this piece came to life.  I also share with you some tips on building pallet wood signs.  I hope you enjoy!



Direct link to the video here:  https://youtu.be/z-S3SKLdRig

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment