The Daily DIYer

Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Thrive Market Haul


I came across Thrive Market thanks to another YouTuber and I'm so glad that I did!  It's so nice to see a site dedicated to providing the best of the best natural products.  It has saved me from having to do a lot of research on my own of what are the best products to use.  I also like that they offer 15% OFF and FREE SHIPPING on your first purchase.  Come to find out, their prices are even better than Amazon too!  

I have big plans to switch out our lotions, hand sanitizers, general purpose cleaners, face washes, and more.  I was able to get most of what I needed from this site.  Other items I needed are staple items I had around my own house.  I will be doing some DIY tutorials in the near future on all the products I end up making so subscribe to my YouTube channel to see!

My first experience with this company I caught on the video I've linked below.  I share with you all the products I purchased from my first time ordering from them.




Direct link to the video here:  https://youtu.be/qcTj-3yGEqM

**I have no affiliation with this company, all of the opinions from this blog post and YouTube video are simply my own.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment