The Daily DIYer

Wednesday, March 8, 2017

DIY Off Set Pallet Wood Sign


This really is a traditional pallet wood sign, just with a fun twist.  I used varying sizes of new common board (pine) and cut them to different length.  The result really is a beautiful look.  It is rustic and elegant all at once.

My long time friend asked me to make this for her beautiful home.  I was able to see the wall where it will soon have it's home and it's just the perfect fit.

I really enjoyed making this wood sign.  It was not one I had done before, but it also wasn't far from the regular pallet signs I've made in the past.  Sometimes you just need someone else to create some inspiration for you, and this did just that.  Many ideas came from this creation.

I captured the process of how to make this wood sign.  I hope that it inspires you to create one of your own!



Direct link to the video here:  https://youtu.be/WxIO79DYbUo

post signature

2 comments:

  1. I love love love this sign. I'm just curious how do you hang your signs....I would love to see a video on how you do that!!! 😃😃

    ReplyDelete