The Daily DIYer

Friday, March 3, 2017

Spring Decor & Easter Haul


My little guy's 4th birthday just happens to fall right on Easter day this year.  It is pretty convenient since we would be together with family this day anyway.  However, it also gives me a reason to vamp up this year's Easter decor.  The best part, I can keep the Easter decor up and have it ready well before it's party time.

I did a huge shopping day of hunting to see what the different stores all had this year.  I wanted to stick with the farmhouse rustic vibe, but also cute for my little guy.  I think I was able to find some pretty great stuff.  I was impressed with Target's Dollar Spot.  Lots of beautiful glass items that were great for spring, not just Easter.

I share with you my big haul and go into detail on the items I purchased and from where.  I hope it gives you some inspiration!


Direct link to the video here: https://youtu.be/BiCmrhuY3No

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment