The Daily DIYer

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

BIG Spring Decor Haul



I guess I missed the spring decor train.  Since our son's birthday was on Easter Sunday this year I went a little crazy decorating for Easter and not spring.  Once Easter was over, all the bunnies and eggs came down and everything just looked a little bare.  I was missing that spring feel and felt that it was something our home just really needed.

Now that it is the middle of May I felt like it was maybe too late to keep the spring feel around for too long.  I went with a little different approach since summer is right around the corner.  I tried to keep with the farmhouse feel and look, keep a few pastels around, and find a look that would work for spring and summer.

I was able to find some great decor pieces at Michael's, Hobby Lobby, and Marshall's.  I give you a look into my big spring decor shopping haul in the video linked below.  I hope you are inspired!



Direct link to the video here:  https://youtu.be/XmsUgjZXINw

 photo Signature_zpsv4kveavu.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment