The Daily DIYer

Monday, May 29, 2017

BIG Red, White & Blue Haul


It does feel a little like I went a little crazy this year on the 4th of July decor.  In my defense, I really didn't have much to start with.  Also, I blame Target Dollar Spot, HA!

I found some great deals, and a few stores that didn't have such great deals or decor for that matter.  The stores that I bought these goodies include: Target, Dollar Tree, Michael's, and Old Time Pottery (a local store).  I share with you in the video below where I purchased each item and give you a detailed looked.

I can't wait to add these items to my farmhouse style decor.  I hope the items that you see in my haul also inspire you!



Direct link to the video here:  https://youtu.be/NQcllPd_jcI

 photo Signature_zpsv4kveavu.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment