The Daily DIYer

Monday, May 15, 2017

DIY Bleached Drop Cloth Fabric


There are several projects I can't wait to do with these drop cloths!  They are all decor related.  The problem I have with the drop cloth straight out of the package, is the color.  Our walls are painted a very similar color and to hang the drop cloth next to the wall, it just blends right in.  I decided to go ahead and bleach the drop cloth to take the coloring out.  Not only does it remove the color, but it also softens the fabric so it has a more cotton cozy feel as apposed to the thick stiff feel straight out of the wrapper.

I give you a run down of the process I used to bleach two drop cloths at the same time in the video tutorial below.  I hope you are inspired!



Direct link to the video here:  https://youtu.be/MZRxYlh_SXI

 photo Signature_zpsv4kveavu.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment