The Daily DIYer

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

DIY TeePee Shelf


When it comes to creating wood projects that aren't square, I sort of get a little anxious.  This set up looked pretty simple so I gave it a try.  Once I figured out my miter saw and how to get the angels right for this shelf, it all came together very quickly.  You'll need 3 angels for this project, 0*, 20*, and 50*.  Not too scary, right?  A nail gun makes this shelf's assembly go quickly as well.

I love that this shelf can be painted or stained to match your style.  I've seen some really cute pink ones for nurseries, stained ones for living rooms and entries, this one happens to be in my kid's bedroom and the black and white matches their theme.

I hope that you give this project a try!  I include all the instructions in the video tutorial below.
I hope you are inspired!


Direct link to the video here:  https://youtu.be/EryYfpANto8

 photo Signature_zpsv4kveavu.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Awesome!! I've seen a few cute signs like this and I thought I could make it. Thanks for tips!!

    ReplyDelete