The Daily DIYer

Friday, May 12, 2017

DIY Photo Block | Mother's Day Gift


Mother's Day is Sunday!  If you are needing a last minute gift idea, I have the one for you!  I used scrap 2"x 6" I had in my workshop and created this simple yet beautiful table top photo holder.  The best part of this project is that it is so versatile!  It's easy to give this idea a whole new look with paint color and by changing the message on the side.  Add your kid's names, change mom to Grandma, add a cute accent such as a bow or twine.  The possibilities are endless!  Get creative!  Think about mom (or mother figure) that will be receiving your handmade gift while design it.

The video tutorial below covers all the details of all you need to make this simple photo block.
I hope you are inspired!



Direct link to the video here:  https://youtu.be/jFMnL_Ljp20

 photo Signature_zpsv4kveavu.jpg

Check out this item in my Etsy Shop!

1 comment:

  1. Shannon, when you white wash do you do a light coat, let it dry then do a darker coat? Still trying to wrap this around my brain.��

    ReplyDelete