The Daily DIYer

Friday, May 5, 2017

Dollar Tree Haul - Pet Supplies and Cool Finds!


Meet the newest member of our family, Maverick!  He is such a sweetie pie!  He is always giving wet sloppy kisses and loves to snuggle.  We rescued him from our local Humane Society.  He's a precious 10 month old German Shepard / Labrador mix.

I am an avid Dollar Tree shopper.  We have never had a dog so I've never even looked at the pet section of the store.  I would just waltz right by it.  I really didn't know what they even had there for dogs.  I was surprised by my trip there today when our smaller scale Dollar Tree actually had a great selection of pet items!  Of course I had to do some puppy spoiling so I picked up quite a few items for him.

Along the way I also found some great summer items, Mothers' Day, and 4th of July things as well!  Check out my video below where you will not only get to see my shopping haul, but also meet our puppy Maverick!  I hope you enjoy!



Direct link to the video here:  https://youtu.be/zUV-ur7-Jbc

 photo Signature_zpsv4kveavu.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment