The Daily DIYer

Wednesday, May 3, 2017

DIY Rae Dunn Inspired Wood Signs


I may not be as big of a Rae Dunn collector as some, but I do have my fair share of mugs and a few other pieces.  It matches my decor so nicely that I just couldn't help to get into the hype of it all.  It also doesn't hurt that you have to go out and hunt it down, and the feeling of success when you do find a piece is sort of addictive.  If you don't enjoy treasure hunts (at TJ Max, Home Goods, and Marshall's to name a few places) then you can pay 100 x's the cost on Ebay.  I'm not exaggerating either.  I don't need anything enough to pay those crazy prices. I will stick to hunting when I'm out and about and enjoy the scavenger hunt every now and again.  If you are an Ebay buying, I so envy you.  I sure would love to have some of those unicorns if I had an unlimited amount of money to spend.

Any-who, onto the these Rae Dunn inspired wood signs.  If you can't have all the clay you want, you sure can create some of your own.  These wood signs are so cute and sort of silly.  It's a play on the RD obsession.  Let's celebrate that with some fun home decor!  I share with you in the video tutorial below all the details of how these two signs were created.  I used the "The Skinny" font, which you can google and get for free, yay!  I hope you are inspired!



Direct Link to the video here:  https://youtu.be/9V1zhI26Zgo

 photo Signature_zpsv4kveavu.jpg

*** PURCHASE THESE ITEMS IN MY ETSY SHOP: ***




No comments:

Post a Comment