The Daily DIYer

Wednesday, May 10, 2017

DIY Let's Stay Home Framed Wood Sign


I love when I get on a roll and can keep going and going with my projects.  I've had a few days in a roll like that.  After our yard sale last weekend I have this fear of getting behind on my work and so I tend to over-compensate.  This sign was not on my to do list, but it just sort of happened.  I am so glad it did!  It's my first reverse wood sign.  I don't think that's an actual real thing, but it is just that.  I usually do a white background and then stained wood frame.  This cute little sign got a white frame and a dark stained background instead.  It is so very cute this way!

I created a DIY tutorial to share with you how to create a sign like this yourself.
I hope you are inspired!




Direct link to the video here:  https://youtu.be/qhDHxeDe6I4

 photo Signature_zpsv4kveavu.jpg

You can also find this item in my ETSY SHOP:


No comments:

Post a Comment