The Daily DIYer

Friday, November 18, 2016

Chalkboard Mason Jar Lid Ornament



These ornaments are so beautiful and rustic at the same time!  I had a ton of these jar lids and rings left over from some mason jar projects and knew they would come in handy.  Turns out I was going to use many of them for my Christmas tree!  Aren't mason jars great for SO MANY THINGS?!  I love them!

I created a quick and easy to follow DIY video for this project so you can create some of your own!  These would be great for a lot of different things.  Ex: wedding decor, organize baskets and bins, food buffet tables, table settings, and so many more great uses are out there too!

Hope this video helps inspire you!  
Enjoy!



Direct link to the video: https://youtu.be/Gfo1Fp3QEgQ

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment