The Daily DIYer

Friday, November 4, 2016

DIY Wood Crate


When you can save yourself money by making it yourself, nine times out of ten, that's what I'll do.  Crate sell upwards of $15 each at the craft store.  I need about four of these for a craft show (you can see my display HERE).  I used scrap wood and pallet wood and made myself 4 of these crates and saved myself $40-$60 and it was simple too!

Once my craft show was over I knew they would come in handy for more than just my display.  I was able to incorporate this one into my fall porch decor!  I added some accessories and it added the height I needed by my front door.

I create a simple DIY video to share with you how I created this exact wood crate.
Hope you enjoy!


Direct link to the video click here:  https://youtu.be/_oozIkPh9uc

post signature

1 comment: