The Daily DIYer

Monday, November 28, 2016

DIY Christmas Tree Bow


I have been making little girl's hair bows for nearly 10 years now (www.CrossinMyHeart.com).  It seems only natural for me to add bows to my Christmas tree and other holiday decor too.  You can easily adapt this same style of bow into a hair bow if you so chose to.  It's a "cheer bow" of sorts, or what us bow makers call "tails down" bow.

I created a quite and easy tutorial on how to make this bow to decorate your Christmas tree with.  I like the wire edge ribbon for this purpose because it holds their nice fully bow loops much better this way.  I do not suggest this wire ribbon for hair bows though.  Stick with grosgrain ribbon for the little ones.  No one likes being poked with wire, especially on top of their heads.

Here's the easy tutorial. 
Hope you enjoy!



Direct link here: https://youtu.be/SqvA7X9_ATc
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment