The Daily DIYer

Friday, November 25, 2016

Target Dollar Spot Ornament


As soon as I saw these beauties I snatched them up!  Deer and the buffalo (red/black) plaid is the exact theme I was going for this year's Christmas decor in our home!  I knew they would be put to good use.

I kept this one very simple because they were too perfect by themselves.
See how I decorated with them in my new DIY tutorial video.
Hope you enjoy!



Direct link to the video here: https://youtu.be/aqKNS5A8cFw

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the File, I was going to add a deerhead to a Walmart Tote and I came to your site because I remember liking the shape of the one you used on the Ornament. I was going to us it to find a close one while doing a search in google. But low and behold you had it right here to download. THANK YOU!!

    ReplyDelete