The Daily DIYer

Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Snow Globe Bottle Brush Tree Ornament


I wanted to add some sort of Mason Jar to my Christmas tree this year.  I have had a strange mason jar obsession as of late, so it seemed fitting.  I knew even the smallest of mason jars was not going to work for my needs (tree decor), so I looked for a mini version.

I found that at Joann Fabric's in the form of little wedding favor jars.  They were the cutest little things!  Then came the task of figuring out how to make them work as an ornament.  I instantly thought, snow globe!

I created a DIY video to share with you how I created these adorable little ornaments and also show you how beautiful they look nestled on the branches of my Christmas tree.
Hope you enjoy!


Direct link to the video here: https://youtu.be/cBnGE9ltN7U

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment