The Daily DIYer

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

No Sew DIY Throw Pillows


There are a lot of times I can't find what I'm looking for in the store, so I move onto making things myself.

I really went for the whole rustic, cabin, deer, buffalo plaid theme for our Christmas decor this year.  I just couldn't find the throw pillows I had envisioned in my head.  I found these natural muslin type throw pillow covers at Hobby Lobby and the fabric at Joann Fabrics store.  Head & Bond iron on no-sew is a great friend of mine, ha!  I do not enjoy sewing, so I use this stuff whenever I can.

Here is the template I used for my pillows if you'd like to also make these for yourself.  I did print it off on card stock so it was a little more hefty when it came to actually using the template to trace.

To use:
Right click and SAVE
then PRINT

I share with you in the video linked below just how I made these custom throw pillows.
Hope you enjoy!



Direct link to the video here: https://youtu.be/dGvO_mum5JY

post signature

1 comment:

  1. I would love the template but I can not bring it up to print did you find it on silhouette?

    ReplyDelete