The Daily DIYer

Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Christmas Craft & Decor Haul!


Let's face it, it's just barely November and all of us crafters have been thinking about Christmas for weeks now.  Am I right?  While everyone else complains that the stores are filling with holiday decor well before Halloween, we are the ones buying it up!


I've decided to overhaul our Christmas tree decor this year and go with the ever popular buffalo plaid (black/red checked) print with the rustic deer heads, outdoors theme.  I've always had a rustic cabin feel for our Christmas decor.  It is just so warm and cozy.  However, we are changing it just a little this year.

I can't wait to get started working on the Christmas ornaments that will go on the tree and I am SO EXCITED to put this years mantel together too!

Check out my video below that has a an up close look at all the things I'll be using in this holiday's home decor.  Make sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel while you are there to see all the upcoming tutorial videos were I use all this fun stuff!

Hope you enjoy!


Direct link to the video here:  https://youtu.be/B1XNkIX3z58

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment