The Daily DIYer

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Fabric Wrapped Canvas Art

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Are your walls a little... blah?  Here's an easy way to add interest to any room quick and easy!
 
Fabric Wrapped Canvas Art
 
 
I was needing some inexpensive art for my bedroom.  Basically I wanted some color in there without having to hunt and hunt and hunt for the perfect, simple, right sized, non framed, correct color, etc. wall art.
 
In a nut shell..... I'm picky. (Ask my husband)
 
Anyone else have that problem?  I think I DIY a lot because I just can't find what I'm looking for, hardly ever.  Clothes shopping is TERRIBLE for me.  I go store to store looking for this outfit or piece I have in my head of what I want to wear and can never find it.  I end up starting over, going into the stores all over again, with no vision just so I can find something to wear to the big event I need it for.  Unfortunately, I can't sew so creating my own clothes is not an option.  Creating my own décor, now that I can do!
 
So I did look around a little and gave up hope and decided, it was time to get creative.  I hit the fabric store and found a print I liked in the colors I was looking for.  BOOM.  Found it.  No more hunting.  Grabbed a couple of artists canvases and watch the video for all the details of how you can create your own fabric covered wall art!
 
Enjoy!
 

Can't see the video? Click this link: http://youtu.be/wqw1PCtj5fM


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment