The Daily DIYer

Monday, March 23, 2015

Wood Chevron Sign


How to create a distressed wooden chevron sign for your homes decor
Wood Chevron Sign

As you'll see in the video tutorial below, I fell in love with this look and technique.  I'm sharing with you how I had the song lyrics sign, but I also will show you my first distressed chevron pattern sign that I made for my bathroom.

This is quite a popular style right now.  Everyone using pallets and reclaimed wood.  I simple love the look.  However, if you don't have either of those things on hand, you can head to your hardware store and pick up some brand new wood and make it look distressed and give it a reclaimed wood look.

I adapted a white wash type technique (minus the water part) to create a modern twist on this rustic look.

Enjoy!
Can't see the video?  Click this link:  https://youtu.be/JeYJqtDBdNs


No comments:

Post a Comment