The Daily DIYer

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

DIY Wreath Bow


Create the perfect bow for your home's wreath!

Supplies:
Ribbon
Scissors
Needle and Thread
Hot Glue Gun & Glue sticks

Needing a bow for your wreath or next project?  This is a wonderful video tutorial I created for all of you.  It includes lots of detail and you can see in real time just how to make the perfect bow for your next project.

This is a great bow for a wreath but can also be used for other projects as well such as, wedding decor, add to gift baskets, throw a hair clip on the back and you've made your own hair bow!  I could go on and on.  I LOVE BOWS.

This bow was created to onto the spring wreath I made for my home.  I hope it is a help to those that might be struggling with how to make a bow for theirs or wants to learn a new design to try.  If you give it a try, I'd love to see a photo of your work!
TheDailyDIYer@gmail.com
I might just feature it in one of my posts!

Now go!  Watch this video and give it a try!

Enjoy!

Can't see the video?  Click this link: https://youtu.be/TjTBh6RHJHE

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment