The Daily DIYer

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Wooden Vase Shelf


Simple DIY mini shelf that will add that custom look to your décor.
Wooden Vase Shelf


This shelf kind of came as a.... I need something but I'm not sure what... kind of thought.  I was redecorating my bedroom and wanted a small gallery wall.  I added my pieces to the wall and have a nice long narrow area left that needed "something."

A picture?  Art?  Arrow?  Three small things to fill it in?

A SHELF!

I decided I wanted to add a vase of flowers to the wall and needed a narrow shelf for them that would perfectly fit into the narrow gallery space.  So I kept it SIMPLE.

Watch my quick DIY tutorial and I'll show you just how simple it is to make your own rustic wall shelf.  I've also got more ideas of how this piece could be used.  Let me know if you try this project in the comments below!

Enjoy!


Can't see the video?  Click this link: https://youtu.be/oGut50Hvygc



Linked with:
Three Kids and A Fish


1 comment:

  1. love the shelf, love the video! What a great job! I love the step by step! Perfect! I really appreciate you sharing your latest creation at Making Memories Mondays!
    Cathy@threekidsandafish{dot}com

    ReplyDelete