The Daily DIYer

Thursday, March 12, 2015

St. Patrick's Day Banner


Add a shabby chic banner to your St. Patrick's Day decor!  Super cute and simple!

St. Patrick's Day Banner

The BEST part about this whole DIY video that I've included below, is that it's a two-for-one deal!

Not only will you learn how to make this exact adorable shamrock burlap banner, but I've inserted a clip to show you how to cut triangles that you can use for ANY style banner! 

I have your wheels turning now, right?  You're thinking, shamrocks, Easter, birthday party, baby shower, kid's bedroom... I KNOW!!! 

So take a peak at this video and I'll share with you the simple steps involved in making this shabby chic shamrock banner and then GO - CREATE - and I hope you are inspired!

Enjoy!


Can't see the video?  Click this link: https://youtu.be/8Xtk3-BStHM 



No comments:

Post a Comment