The Daily DIYer

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Monogramed Shower Curtain


Jazz up your simple shower curtain with a monogram
Monogram Shower Curtain

This shower curtain was originally purchased from Target.  I am all about the simple, clean look more so then a busy patterned shower curtain.  So when I saw this shower curtain I knew it was the direction I wanted to go in with our master bathroom.  My whole plan was to add a monogram to the center of it... eventually.  Then a couple years went by.  No kidding.

This shower curtain then made its way into our guest bathroom.  Time to finally add that monogram that!  See the video tutorial below with instructions on how to create your own and some great tips that will help you along the way.

Enjoy!


Can't see the video?  Click this link: https://youtu.be/fFJAONGY5Wg


No comments:

Post a Comment