The Daily DIYer

Sunday, March 8, 2015

Garage Work Area - BEFORE

Ok, so it's not spring... yet.  Thankfully, it's starting to finally feel like it around here though.  We hit a whole 60* here in the midwest this weekend.  That meant it was finally time to get to the project that has been killing me not to be able to tackle... the garage.

We've spent a good part of the weekend taking most everything out and putting some of it back in.  My goal was to make a corner of the garage my work area.  

I wanted to share this "before" picture of my work corner:

It may not look like much, but it was a lot of work to get to this point!  Lots needed to be moved out first.

Now this space is almost doable.  Almost.  But I have big plans!  Think pegboard and organization.

It may not be pretty but I'm excited to be able to WORK over here without having to take everything down when I am done afterwards.  Now I can work and come back and still park in the garage.

Stay tuned for the "after" photo that will be in the works for another weekend project.  As long as we keep these warmer temps around that is.  Fingers and toes crossed!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment