The Daily DIYer

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Hot Glue Personalized Mason Jars


Hand Decorated Mason Jars

First of all....

I REALLY LOVE this Krylon chalky finish spray paint.

Not.  Even.  Kidding.

Now that I have that out.  Onto the project that I used this awesome spray on.

I wanted to personalize a mason jar to add to our entry way.  It needed some color.  It's as simple as adding some hot glue and some paint.  Make sure to watch the video below to see how it all comes together and some tips and tricks for this project too.

I think there are so many possibilities for this project such as using it for bridal/baby showers, weddings, home decor, vase, gifts, holidays, etc. Monogram them, date them, add a saying, add a logo, silhouette, and I could go on and on.

If you try this project let me know in the comments below!  I'd love to hear/see your creations!

Enjoy!

Can't see the video?  Click this link: http://youtu.be/kpDfPXstcps



Linked up with:
Fine Craft Guild

3 comments:

  1. Cute jar, I like that color. Ive been eyeballing that chalk paint. I haven't used it yet. Micheal's moved locations so I dont get there much anymore. I hope it will hit some of the hardware stores.

    Those smooth mason jars work great for some projects! I made some fun night light mason jar lanterns for my nephews last Christmas with smooth ones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I looked at all the hardware stores before I came across it at Michaels! I hope they expand this to other stores too.

      Thank you for the sweet comment :) I'll have to look up the night light mason jars, sounds cute!

      Delete
    2. I just found it at Valu Home Center in my area. They just put it on the shelf days ago! LOL I dont know if they have those stores where you are.

      And thanks for joining mt mason jar community! :)

      Delete