The Daily DIYer

Monday, March 16, 2015

Shamrock Hair Style



Your little girl's hair will shamROCK with this cute little do
Shamrock Hair Style
Supplies:
Spray bottle of water
Brush/Comb
Hair rubber bands
Ribbon


I have a long history with hair..

More so with hair bows.  But you can't do a hair bow without the hair.  I'm lucky that my 8 almost 9 year old still lets me do her hair as well as still let's me put a bow in her hair EVERY SINGLE DAY.  We are a "no bow, no go" family.  That's right, she doesn't leave the house without something in her hair.  I just wonder how long she really will let me continue with that "rule."  Sound harsh?  Sound crazy?  No, no, no, she loves it. She doesn't consider it torture... yet.

Well anyway, on to this great hair style tutorial!   It's super easy and turns out super cute.  If you are watching this the day of St. Patrick's Day - you have time to pull this off before school starts!  Go for it!  And don't forget the bow :)

Enjoy!


Can't see the video?  Click this link: https://youtu.be/C5DdT-TWADg



No comments:

Post a Comment