The Daily DIYer

Monday, March 9, 2015

Tinted Mason Jar - St. Patrick's Day


You'll have the "Luck of the Irish" with this DIY project gracing the presence of your home!
Tinted Mason Jars


This project can be adapted in so so many different ways!  I have LOTS of ideas for variations of this one.  However, St. Patrick's Day is on my mind right now.  I've realized how little shabby chic St. Patrick's Day decorations I had for my home.

Sure I have the green foiled cardboard shamrocks, gold coins, green beads... but nothing that was "mantel worthy."  Yes, I think there is such a thing!  Your prized items get front row seats on the mantel, right?

So I got busy and I started DIYing, my own shabby chic shamrock décor.

I have to say, this one was pretty simple, but give yourself an afternoon to complete it.  Watch my DIY tutorial in the video below for all the details on how to recreate this project.  Let me know in the comments below what you'd to make this project work for you!

Enjoy!



Can't see the video?  Click this link: http://youtu.be/fcWdIQ5K_EE




Linked with:
Three Kids and A Fish


2 comments:

  1. I love this! I have a minor obsession with mason jars and this is just perfect! Green is my favorite color! Thank you so much for linking up to Making Memories Mondays! I am so glad that you came! :-)
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think I've got the start of the mason jar obsession, so many ideas!!!! Thanks for having me be apart of your link party! Can't wait to sit down and check out everyone's links.

      Delete