The Daily DIYer

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Photo Mason Jar


Such a precious way to preserve and display memories
Photo Mason Jar


This is yet another very versatile DIY project and I LOVE those!!!  There is just lots of ways to get creative here.  In the video below I share with you the simple steps involved in creating this look.  I hope that after you've taken a few minutes to watch you'll try this project and share with me what you do with the technique.

I had this photo from a family shoot that I LOVED, but never had used.  I love the way my daughter is interacting with her little brother.  It is simply precious to me.  I didn't like that we are all looking, but you couldn't see her beautiful face.  So it's still a special photo to me and even though I didn't blow it up and add it to my gallery wall, I think this is the perfect way to give it the right attention.

I have included some other ideas of how this project can be adapted to different situations and décor, as well as step by step instructions of how to make this simple DIY project.

Enjoy!


Can't see the video?  Click this link: https://youtu.be/7-epyacX4Y0



No comments:

Post a Comment