The Daily DIYer

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

St. Patrick's Day Vase Filler



Add some green to your St. Patrick's Day décor without spending a lot of green!
St. Patrick's Day Vase Filler

I've found that there are some odd apothecary fillers out there, this one is probably pretty high on that list.  Who would think to put green split peas on their shelf, in their entry, or on their mantel.  Pretty strange, right?

NO!

DO IT!

This is not only an inexpensive way to get COLOR, but it's also CUTE.

I'll be featuring this technique in my St. Patrick's Day mantel on Friday, so stay tuned for that upcoming video!  You can use this tip for other times of the year too, not just St. Patrick's Day!  Take a glance at some tips for using this technique in the video I've included below.

Enjoy!


Can't see the video?  Click this link: http://youtu.be/DZ9aU_gKmHY

1 comment:

  1. It is truly a supportive blog to locate some unique source to include my insight. I came into mindful of new expert blog and I am inspired with proposals of creator. รอยดําจากสิว

    ReplyDelete