The Daily DIYer

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Tips for Packing a Toddler for Vacation

 
 
Can I just start out by saying what awesome parents I have!  You can totally hate me all you want for bragging on them, but seriously, my kids are so luck to have them as grandparents.
 
They wanted to make some awesome memories with their grandkids and took them for a weekend away at an indoor waterpark resort. 
 
Now let's go to another place... they took my 8 year old daughter who is a great traveler, patient, kind, understanding, go with the flow.  They also took my not even 2 year old rambunctious, can't sit till, goes 100 mph, temperamental, not understand, needs a nap or look out, lives by a routine son.  God love them.  Talk about brave grandparents.
 
What did that mean for me and my husband - freedom! HA!  A weekend, in our own home, in our own town, to do as we want and just enjoy each other's company.  Talk about heaven on earth.  And we did just that.
 
But before we could enjoy the quiet and all that freedom (from the children), I needed to get them both packed.  Do you know how much stuff kids need?  Even for just 2 nights?  Let's just say, A LOT.  I am actually very proud at how well I was able to compact it all down so they had some leg room in the car for the drive.
 
See the video below to see some of the tips I used when packing my toddler for vacation.
Enjoy!
 
Can't see the video?  Click this link: https://youtu.be/tw-ayRpzMNQ
 
 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment