The Daily DIYer

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Spring Tulip Wreath


Lovely little spring wreath and simple DIY

Spring Tulip Wreath

I needed some.... HAPPY decor!

Winter is OVER - yes!  Valentine's Day red and St. Patrick's Day green are out - so now it's onto the real fun stuff SPRING, flowers, color, sunshine, life.  Awwwww.... it just feels good typing all those happy words.

I wanted a new spring wreath and YELLOW grabbed my attention at the craft store.  
Happy yellow :)

So I grabbed 3 bunches of these beautiful dainty little tulips and create a simple and easy to follow video tutorial for all those thinking they need a happy spring wreath at their front door too!

I also made a separate video tutorial on how to made the WREATH BOW HERE

Enjoy!

Can't see the video?  Click here: https://youtu.be/svTrqAOJNjg


No comments:

Post a Comment