The Daily DIYer

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Easy DIY Bed Canopy



An inexpensive way to make your room cozy and beautiful
Bed Canopy
Supplies:
2 Cafe Curtain rod
Screw in cup hooks
3-4 Curtain panels

My Christmas present to myself was to give our master bedroom a face lift.  I liked a lot of what we  already had, but it needed updated, some new things added, and some other things removed.

I cam across a bed canopy Pinterest idea and thought, now that's the statement I want.  No building, minimal tools, didn't need hubby's help, inexpensive - I'm in!

Besides a lot of pulling, tugging, and fluffing this project goes pretty quickly.  I'll show you just how you can pull it off in your own bedroom in the video tutorial below.

Enjoy!


Can't see the video?  Click this link: https://youtu.be/xjMX694yztY



Linked up with:

Skip To My Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment