The Daily DIYer

Friday, April 10, 2015

Celebrating!

Celebrating 100 YouTube Subscribers today!


This is HUGE for me!  Not only the 100 subscribers but also the 2,197 views!

The point of my YouTube channel was to put out something that was different.  Not everyone can learn from photos and through written directions.  Some of us need more - in real time - instruction that helps us to wrap our heads around that end result.  And maybe also more people will say "HEY!  I can do that!"

So through not only this blog but through my video tutorials, I hope that others are able to have a little more confidence in their ability to truly create things or do things that maybe they thought weren't possible before finding my page.

A GREAT BIG THANK YOU to everyone who has visited this site/YoutTube channel, taken the time to share my work, leave a nice comment, and my FaVoRiTe: tell me "I actually did your DIY."  

But this is just the beginning!

I've been posting Daily DIY videos for 7 straight weeks now and you won't want to miss what is coming up!  So...

Follow us on:

It's all FREE so why not?
Leave me a comment below if you also have a DIY blog/vlog - I'd love to follow you back!
post signature

2 comments:

  1. Hi Shannon, congrats, its always nice to keep building your followers base!
    Thanks for signing up to CO-Host Wordless Wednesdays in May on Oh My Heartsie Girl, it will be fun to have you along!
    Have a great weekend!
    Karren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Karren! I'm really looking forward to Worldess Wednesday next month!
      -Shannonn

      Delete