The Daily DIYer

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Kids Art Display


This is more a DIY for kids then for the adult; however, there are a few things the adult need to assist with. 

How great, give your kiddos some artistic freedom!  They will L-O-V-E it.  Not only will they get an area to display their projects, but they also get to be creative with the letters that are displayed above their art.

My daughter is 8 years old, and is a create create create girl.  She takes after her momma... a lot.  To the point where I made her this art area for her within my own craft studio.  This has given her a place to call her own, but also join me in my area while I'm creating away too.

I think this tutorial can be added to a lot of different areas in your own home.  A child's bedroom, a play room, a hall way space to your kids rooms.  My kids are always so proud of art work, I think it deserves a space to be displayed besides your refrigerator door.

So check out this quick video, see my little girl get her crafting on, and see how you can recreate this in your own home.

Enjoy!

Can't see the video?  Click here: https://youtu.be/VEsaWLBdzmE
 
 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment