The Daily DIYer

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Bubble Guppies Party: Decor


Decorating for parties is one of my absolute favorite thing to do... ever.

I love looking for ideas, coming up with ideas, making spaces work for me, taking simple balloons and streamers and creating a new world and atmosphere for the guests.

I covered the food for the party HERE
A lot of the decor are within the three food/drink areas for the party.


The guest tables had fun sand bucket centerpieces, fishing games, and coloring pages.


I created jelly fish from paper lanterns and hung those from the ceiling fans.


The dining table I added balloons and streamers to look like water and bubbles.


I also made a special banner for my son, which actually stayed up the entire week as we celebrated his birthday.


I added green streamers for seaweed and fish cut outs here and there to add an under the sea look.


I made waves out of stacked table cloths which made for a nice effect and backdrop to the gift opening area.

And the fishing game also served as nice decor when not in use.

These are just some of the details from this party - now take a look at the video below for a much more in depth amount of detail and get a virtual tour of all the party's decor!

Enjoy!
 
Can't see the video?  Click here: https://youtu.be/58xeXi126Dc
 
Don't forget to check out all the links to the other details of this party:
PARTY FOOD
UNDER THE SEA/BUBBLE GAMES


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment